Steps to enroll in a College/University in the USA

Students can enroll over the phone and online. Documents are usually sent via mail to the university and the student. All they need to do is complete our prospect info form on the website to start the process. An international advisor over the phone and online provides full assistance during the enrollment process who guides the students what documents they need to submit and what forms they need to complete.

Students that enroll online do not have to apply for a US visa and they will not qualify for a US student visa. In general, international students studying online are not required to come to the United States. *There are exceptions to certain programs which certain universities may require a visit to the USA, but the international admissions advisor will disclose all that information to the student.

ACHEIS counselors are here to assist at all times to international students during the selection of the university and the enrollment process. We cooperate with the international admissions advisors from the university and provide help where needed.